BRAND MANAGER FRANCE & EMEA M/W
ClientOcean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry growers in the United States, Canada and Chile who have helped preserve the family farming way of life for generations. Formed in 1930, Ocean Spray is now the world’s leading producer of cranberry. Withmore than 2,000 employees worldwide, Ocean Spray is committed to managing our business in a way that respects our communities, employees and the environment.
PosteWithin the EMEA team and directly reporting to the Managing Director as a Brand Manager, you are in charge of product development, as well as communication for Ocean Spray® (drink and snacking) for the French market, and other EMEA countries.
• Propose the axes of development of the range for the next 3 years;
• Define new product solutions, study their feasibility, develop sales forecasts. Validate the
concepts to consumers.
• Responsible for the development of new product launches in collaboration with R & D,
Business Insight, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales Team, based in Europe, UK and USA.
• Through an internal and external network, coordinate competitive and forward-looking
intelligence, in France and internationally: you analyze concepts, new products and brands
in order to foster innovation / product renovation.
• Responsible for the execution of the operational strategy (purchase of media space, digital
development management, management agency) for France.
• Develop the annual Brand Plan in collaboration with the sales and distribution teams, in line
with the brand's global positioning.
ProfilComing from a BAC +5 min training (ex: Business School, University). You have at minimum 5 years of experience in marketing. You have experience of product development and an affinity for innovation. You have a good knowledge of consumer products.
You are proficient in the use of scanned data and consumers panels (IRI and Kantar).
You use MS Office tools optimally for your function.
You are bilingual in English and able to master the nuances of the language, as you will be expected to manage projects directly with UK and USA teams on a daily basis.
Your creativity, your rigor in financial management and project mode, your analytical and synthesis skills and your team spirit will be your assets in this position.
You are autonomous and able to work in a small team and remotely, within a company recognized for its flexible approach to work.