NORTH AFRICA/MIDDLE EAST COMMERCIAL MANAGER (F/M)
ClientKMC is a Danish Company owned by 800 Danish farmers and supplying ingredients to a wide range of food industries around the world. KMC produces and distributes native and modified potato starch as well as other potato-based ingredients.
To follow its development and the implementation of its strategy of offering value-added ingredients, the Company is looking for a North Africa/Middle East Commercial Manager.
PosteThe Commercial Manager will be in charge of an existing portfolio of several million of euros, with a significant development potential, in Algeria, Morocco, Egypt and Israel. He/she will report to the Regional Director MEA.
The main objective is to promote KMC ingredients, and the related missions are:
- Managing and strongly co-operating with local agents and distributors externally and with Technical Sales Managers internally
- Managing several main Key Accounts on the area
- Building the sales strategy (range, prices, key account plans) and the market and activity plans according to the global strategy
- Coordinating R&D, Applications, Business Development and Supply Chain services supporting clients and local partners
- Responsibility of Budget and profitability, along with forecasts
- Being responsible for ensuring timely payment and prevent customer risk
- Updating and sharing information in the internal CRM
- Participating in professional exhibitions and coordinating customer visits in Denmark
Home-office is possible in Europe or in one of the countries of the managed area, the job contract will be adapted accordingly.
Profil- Man or woman
- Sales or Food Sciences degree
- Experience of minimum 2/3 years in sales of consumable products in North Africa is mandatory
- Working proficiency in French and English is compulsory. Knowledge of Arabian is a plus.
- Strong competences in negotiation, management of distributors, and solid knowledge in IT including ERP, CRM, forecast systems and Pack Office
- Leadership skills combined with strong team spirit
- Positive mindset and entrepreneurial skills along with tenacity, commitment to results
- Ability to work under pressure
- Personal values on line with the Danish culture: simplicity, humility, involvement, customer oriented
- Available for traveling 30-40% .